The electric bicycle is one of the lesser known great ways to exercise and commute today ! By using an e-bike, you will :
Get to destination faster and easier, and most importantly sweat free!
Climb hills without effort.
Ease the pressure on your knees thanks to the electric assistance.
Reduce your carbon footprint on the environment.
Not worry about being left behind.
No more excuses !
Each new VECO electric bicycle comes with a warranty when you register the bike. This provides each original retail purchaser of VECO electric bicycle with a warranty against defects in materials and workmanship, as stated below:
- The Frame, Controller and Motor Assembly have a warranty of 2 years.
- Other main parts have a warranty of 1 year. This includes mechanical and electrical parts.
- The battery is covered by a 1 year warranty as battery life will be determined by user care and recharging frequency.
- Bulbs, brake blocks, inner tubes, tyres, chain, cables etc - are regarded as consumables. When consumable replacements are required, these need to be purchased from your local cycle shop or store.
This warranty period starts from the date of original retail purchase. It is not transferable to a subsequent purchaser.
Warranty Terms and Conditions:
The warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear
- Improper assembly or general maintenance
- Improper following of the instructions and warnings provided by in the user’s manual or by a VECO representative (whether verbally or in writing)
- Installation or modification of components, parts, or accessories not originally intended for or compatible with the bicycle as sold
- Damage or failure due to accident, misuse, abuse, or neglect
- Rust, corrosion or defects which are caused by extreme environmental conditions to which the vehicle could be exposed (ex. ice, snow, water sea, etc.)
- Flat tires